mind & Body retreat
Disconnect from your devices, step away from your busy life and re-connect to your health, fitness and the ocean
August 8 -11, 2019
Kara has teemed up with Steve who owns 2 gyms in the Gold Coast Hinterland to run a very special 3 night retreat at the stunning Byron Bay.
This won't be the same as our usual retreats, in that it isn't yoga/meditation focussed...you can even have a cheeky wine in your beach-house :)
The venue is located beachside and the sound of the ocean will lull you to sleep after a day doing as much or as little as you like!
We will be offering:
- 3 nights accomodation at a stunning venue that has the beach on one side and a massive ti-tree lake and bushland on the other side
- delicious lunches and dinners from our private chef (breakfasts are self-catered in your self-contained little beach-house with it's own private deck)
-strength circuit classes
- yoga and pilates
- guided walk along the beach and up to Byron lighthouse: Australia’s most easterly point!
- lots of workshops on healthy eating , exercising and mindset.
- it will be whale season so you’ll be spotting plenty of whales from the beach!
The accommodation is cute 2 or 3 bedroom self-contained beach houses with a deck to chill out on…so maybe get a group of friends together and have a fun weekend away! (either 4 or 6 people in twin-share, en-suited rooms).
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a payment plan to pay off your retreat (a deposit is required to secure your spot).
Arrival time: Thursday between 4pm - 5pm
The retreat will conclude just after lunch on Sunday.
TWIN-SHARE: $885 per person
Because the bedrooms aren't huge we only recommend twin-share for couples or friends.
Many people come on retreat by themselves but we do recommend a single room.
If you are a couple you can request a king bed.
TWIN-SHARE with ensuite: $985 per person
SINGLE ROOM with ensuite: $1285